Our Team is Your Team
When you work with Downsizing Diva, you have a fabulous network of people to help with all aspects of your downsizing and moving projects.
• Antique dealers, Used furniture buyers, Consignment Shops…
• Charitable foundations to provide safe passage for surplus items
• Disposal and Recycling Services
• Handymen, Furniture Refinishers, Decorators
• Moving companies for local and long distance moves
• Retirement Residences, Assisted Living and Care Communities
• Storage and shipping companies
• Trades – carpet cleaners, electricians, painters, plumbers, window washers…
• …and lots more!
Looking for help? The Diva has you covered!
Over the years, we have connected with wonderful resources for older adults in transition.
As Senior Move Managers, we trust the advice and services provided by the following agencies and companies:
Driving Miss Daisy
Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors
2 Gower Street, East York
Mosaic Home Care & Community Resource Centre
CNIB Centre - 1929 Bayview Avenue – Suite 215H, Toronto
CCAC - COMMUNITY CARE ACCESS CENTRES – ONTARIO
117 Bloor Street East, Toronto
General Enquiries: 310-2222 (CCAC)
Toronto Central CCAC - East office
2494 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M4C 1L1
20 Eglinton Avenue West # 16, Toronto
3276 St. Clair Avenue East, Scarborough
LONG TERM CARE COMMUNITIES:
Canadian Association of Women Executives and Entrepreneurs - Downsizng Diva is a CAWEE Member.
Certified Professional Consultants on Aging - CPCA accredited.
National Associaton of Senior Move Mangers - DownsizIng Diva Toronto East + North York is NASMM A+ Accredited. Gail and Karen are Certified Move Managers and Circle of Service - Diamond Members. In 2018, Gail and Karen received the Margit Novack Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management.
Professional Organizers in Canada - Gold Leaf Member of POC.