Our Team is Your Team
When you work with Downsizing Diva, you have a fabulous network of people to help with all aspects of your downsizing and moving projects.
• Antique dealers, Used furniture buyers, Consignment Shops…
• Charitable foundations to provide safe passage for your surplus items
• Disposal and Recycling Services
• Handymen, Furniture Refinishers, Decorators
• Moving companies for local and long distance moves
• Retirement Residences, Assisted Living and Care Communities
• Storage and shipping companies
• Trades – carpet cleaners, electricians, painters, plumbers, window washers…
• …and lots more!
Looking for help? The Diva has you covered!
Over the years, we have connected with wonderful resources for older adults.
As Senior Move Managers, we trust the advice and services provided by the following community agencies and companies:
Driving Miss Daisy
Mosaic Home Care & Community Resource Centre
1929 Bayview Avenue – Suite 215H
CCAC - COMMUNITY CARE ACCESS CENTRES – ONTARIO
117 Bloor Street East, Toronto
General Enquiries: 310-2222 (CCAC)
20 Eglinton Avenue West, 16th Floor, Toronto
LONG TERM CARE COMMUNITIES
CAWEE - Canadian Assoc. of Women Executives + Entrepreneurs
CPCA - Certified Professional Consultants on Aging. Gail and Karen are CPCA certified.
NASMM - National AssociatIon of Senior Move Mangers
DownsizIng Diva Toronto East + North York is NASMM A+ Accredited. Gail and Karen are Certified Move Managers and Circle of Service - Diamond Members.
In 2018, Gail and Karen received the Margit Novack Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management.
POC - Professional Organizers in Canada
Karen is a Gold Leaf Member.