- Beaches United Church - a group that does "Knitting for Shivering Children" and provides warm mitts and hats for the "Out of the Cold" programme.
- Cedarhurst Dementia Care Home - who include knitting in their recreational programme to bring joy to residents living with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Greenest City Craft Group - a group of seniors, primarily from Tibet, who will use these yarns for weaving and knitting projects.
- Harmony Hall for Seniors - "Knit and Chat" programme where members knit items to be sold to raise funds to support United Way agencies.
- Sistering in Parkdale - a drop-in centre for marginalized women who socialize through a variety of craft programmes.
- Women Empowering Positive Women - a social enterprise supporting newcomer women through life skills training, knitting and sewing.
The people we met on our WILD and WOOLY journey were amazing and the work they do in our community was heartwarming. This donation of yarn landed in the right place...at just the right time!